Right Direction is an educational initiative created to raise awareness about depression, reduce stigma, and encourage people who need help to seek it. Jointly created by the Partnership for Workplace Mental Health and Employers Health, this first-of-its-kind initiative gives employers turnkey materials for worksite education to increase employee help-seeking. Learn how one employer, OCLC, successfully implemented Right Direction at their workplace, and how you can bring this innovative free initiative to your company.
- Understand the impact of depression to a company’s bottom line in terms of lost productivity and impact on job performance.
- Learn about Right Direction, a first-of-its-kind initiative that gives employers the tools they need to raise awareness about depression in the workplace and encourage help-seeking by those who need support and services.
- Hear how OCLC has successfully implemented the initiative and review the steps you can take to bring Right Direction to your company.
- Clare Miller, Director, Partnership for Workplace Mental Health, American Psychiatric Foundation
- Marcas Miles, MA, Director, Programs, Communications and Community Initiatives, Employers Health Community Initiatives, Employers Health
- Susan Marsico, Director, Corporate Benefits & HR Systems, Online Computer Library Center