The health care system is not easy to navigate on your own. Yet, as health care costs rise and policy and regulatory changes impact benefit plans, you have to review the options, make choices, and work through the process. To help employees, there are services and specialists available that can help take some of the burden off their shoulders. This webinar provides an overview of these services.
These services are there to help employees coordinate everything that is available to them when they go out on leave and/or disability, and are designed to promote health and wellness with a goal of keeping them at work or returning them to work safely, productively and as soon as possible.
Some of the services available are designed to:
- Connect you with the right resources
- Guide you through health care options
- Advocate for timely and fair resolution of issues
- John D. Robinson, Assistant Director Claim Customer Support, The Hartford
- Christine Plaskett, Execution Performance Center-Change Manager, The Hartford