The 2014 DMEC Leadership Series, sponsored by Liberty Mutual Insurance for the tenth consecutive year, explored best practices in conducting a Request for Proposal (RFP), and selecting and implementing a new vendor. Human resources managers, disability managers, health and productivity managers, and benefits managers from a variety of industries and companies came together to explore the most effective and efficient components of the RFP and implementation process. During the presentations, attendees were encouraged to ask questions and relate their own experiences in their respective corporate environments.
Topics Discussed Included:
- The major reasons that encourage an RFP, and the importance of building a business case
- The extensive commitment of time and allotment of resources required in conducting an RFP and selecting, and implementing a new vendor
- The challenges that employers face in each stage of the RFP and implementation process
- Key components to successfully plan and conduct an RFP and analyze, select, and implement new vendors
- Essential role of project managers to successfully implement and integrate the new vendor into the company’s culture
- Important considerations during documentation, including performance guarantees and favorable terms for the client
Full content is available to DMEC members only. Please log in to view the complete resource.
If you are not a DMEC member, we encourage you to join. DMEC members have access to white papers, case studies, @Work magazine articles, free webinars, legislative updates, and much more. These resources will assist you in building an effective and compliant integrated absence management program, saving you time, resources, and money. Learn more.
If you are being asked to log in more than once, please refresh your browser.