This session explores a number of enlightening integration concepts and strategies and how employers apply tailored integration strategies and approaches that best fit their needs, including:
- Various ways in which integration is defined and perceived within the industry
- The role of wellness (financial and physical) within an integrated strategy
- The importance of consistent processes and intuitive methodologies
- Ensuring data and reporting setup to measure results
- Appropriate strategies for rehabilitation and return to work
- Appropriate integration with workers’ comp and healthcare plans
- Best practices on what works most effectively for each employer
- How solutions can be tailored to the employer’s operation, cost drivers, benefits strategy, resources, workforce, and culture
- Philip Bruen, VP, Disability and Absence Management Practice Leader, MetLife
- Penny Gilbert, Manager, Health Services, Textron Aviation
- Tina Romain, Absence Manager, Raytheon
Sponsored by: METLIFE
Full content is available to DMEC members only. Please log in to view the complete resource.
If you are not a DMEC member, we encourage you to join. DMEC members have access to white papers, case studies, @Work magazine articles, free webinars, legislative updates, and much more. These resources will assist you in building an effective and compliant integrated absence management program, saving you time, resources, and money. Learn more.
If you are being asked to log in more than once, please refresh your browser.