Every year Medicare deductibles and co-payments are adjusted to reflect inflation. Changes for 2016 are:
- The Part A hospital deductible is increasing from $1,260 to $1,288.
- Hospital co-payments for the 61st through 90th days are increasing from $315 to $322.
- Lifetime reserve days co-payments are increasing from $630 to $644.
- Skilled nursing facility co-payments for the 21st through 100th days are increasing from $157.50 to $161.
- The Part B annual deductible is increasing from $147 to $166.
- The Part D annual deductible is increasing from $310 to $320.
- The Part D annual out-of-pocket limit is increasing from $4,550 to $4,700.
Full content is available to DMEC members only. Please log in to view the complete resource.
If you are not a DMEC member, we encourage you to join. DMEC members have access to white papers, case studies, @Work magazine articles, free webinars, legislative updates, and much more. These resources will assist you in building an effective and compliant integrated absence management program, saving you time, resources, and money. Learn more.
If you are being asked to log in more than once, please refresh your browser.