This webinar is designed to help employers who are launching an absence management program by providing them with best practices and tips for success — based on Guardian research and specific client examples. The session will provide insights for those employers currently handling leave management in-house and may be considering the benefits of outsourcing for expertise in compliance, administration, and service delivery.
The webinar will also address the needs of employers who want to strengthen an existing leave management program by revisiting the best practices for improving outcomes.
- Building the business case for senior management
- Establishing clear and measurable goals
- Evaluating the benefits of outsourcing toward achieving stated goals and determining criteria for identifying potential vendor partners
- Developing implementation plans with clear roles/responsibilities to ensure alignment
- Communicating effectively with all key stakeholders- internal and external – to help manage change in a new leave management model
- Gene Lanzoni, Assistant Vice President, Thought Leadership, Group & Worksite Marketing, Guardian Life
- Stephen Coffman, Senior Life & Disability Practice Leader, Guardian Life
This webinar qualifies for 1 Certified Professional in Disability Management (CPDM) CEU. If you are interested in receiving CPDM credit for the recorded webinar, you will need to listen to the full webinar, and then contact DMEC at 800.789.3632 or firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a certificate of attendance.
Full content is available to DMEC members only. Please log in to view the complete resource.
If you are not a DMEC member, we encourage you to join. DMEC members have access to white papers, case studies, @Work magazine articles, free webinars, legislative updates, and much more. These resources will assist you in building an effective and compliant integrated absence management program, saving you time, resources, and money. Learn more.
If you are being asked to log in more than once, please refresh your browser.