With medical marijuana laws passing in more and more states and a federal ban on marijuana still in place, it’s challenging to know which law applies or what to do. Does an employer have to accommodate medical marijuana use? How might medical marijuana use impact a short-term disability plan or return-to-work program?
This webinar addresses the following topics:
- Differences and requirements under the various state marijuana laws
- Considerations for disability plan and workplace policy language
- Workplace accommodation
- ADA and FMLA considerations
- Megan Holstein, JD, Vice President of Compliance, ReedGroup
- Denise Mayrer, RN, Vice President of Business Solutions, ReedGroup
Full content is available to DMEC members only. Please log in to view the complete resource.
If you are not a DMEC member, we encourage you to join. DMEC members have access to white papers, case studies, @Work magazine articles, free webinars, legislative updates, and much more. These resources will assist you in building an effective and compliant integrated absence management program, saving you time, resources, and money. Learn more.
If you are being asked to log in more than once, please refresh your browser.