Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to make a difference for veterans entering the unfamiliar territory of the private sector. During this webinar, you will gain an understanding of reintegration after deployment, mainstreaming of veterans with seen and unseen service related disabilities, and accommodating time off for military leaves.
- Phil Bruen, Vice President Life & Disability Products, MetLife
- Daniel La Hart, Diversity & Inclusion Lead for U.S. Initiatives, MetLife
- Dan Arkins, Disability Product Director, MetLife
- Brigadier General (Ret.) Jack Hammond, Executive Director, Home Base, Red Sox Foundation and Massachusetts General Hospital
- Louis Chow, PhD., Associate Director of Education, Home Base, Red Sox Foundation and Massachusetts General Hospital
This webinar qualifies for 1 Certified Professional in Disability Management (CPDM) CEU. If you are interested in receiving CPDM credit for the recorded webinar, you will need to listen to the full webinar, and then contact DMEC at 800.789.3632 or firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a certificate of attendance.
Full content is available to DMEC members only. Please log in to view the complete resource.
If you are not a DMEC member, we encourage you to join. DMEC members have access to white papers, case studies, @Work magazine articles, free webinars, legislative updates, and much more. These resources will assist you in building an effective and compliant integrated absence management program, saving you time, resources, and money. Learn more.
If you are being asked to log in more than once, please refresh your browser.