Thursday, Sept. 27
9:00 am PT | 12:00 pm ET
Communication is critical, but does yours measure up? Benefits programs are becoming increasingly complex for professionals within the industry, and downright befuddling to employees trying to navigate their utilization. How are you getting employees the information they really need, when they need it, without overwhelming them?
Strong absence management programs have a communication plan for the full lifecycle of a leave event: before, during, and after. Join us as we explore the nuances of effective communication plans, and leave with an understanding of how to utilize these learnings in your own leave program.
DMEC members receive free registration for webinars. Log in to your DMEC account prior to registering to receive member pricing.
- Understand how to operationalize best practices for communication plans within your own organization.
- Explore tools to enhance and centralize communication with employees for improved claim results.
- Recognize effective communication tactics, and how much is too much.
- Discover how to avoid potential pitfalls in your communication plan.
This session qualifies for the following CEUs: 1 CPDM, 1 PHR, and 1 SHRM. To qualify for CEU credit:
- You must attend the full duration of the webinar. Following the webinar and once attendance has been confirmed, you will receive an email with CEU reporting information.
- You must register for and watch the webinar individually. Group participation does not qualify CEU credit.
DMEC members receive free registration for webinars. Not sure if your organization is a member? Use our online form to verify membership and sign up as an individual under your company’s membership.