Welcome New EAC Members
DMEC is pleased to welcome the following new Employer Advisory Council (EAC) members who begin their two-year terms in 2019. The EAC supports our mission by providing strategic advice, feedback, and recommendations on DMEC programs and resources.
- Ingrid Blackwell, Integrated Disability Manager, Pacific Gas & Electric
- Dan Cooper, Team Leader – Leaves of Absence, Edward Jones
- Azucena Coronel, Manager, Integrated Disability and Absence Manager, County of Orange
- Kerry Daley, Absence Program Manager, Robert Half International
- Jessica Thornton, Manager, Leaves of Absence & Accommodations, RBC Wealth Management
- Kimberly Stathakos, Team Leader, Claims and Disability Management, Arcelormittal Dofasco
- Regina Stringer, Director, Integrated Absence Management, WalMart
We would also like to thank the following EAC members who completed their two-year terms on Dec. 31, 2018. Their dedication has helped us to respond to member needs, develop new DMEC programs and services, and build the integrated absence management community.
Full content is available to DMEC members only. Please log in to view the complete resource.
If you are not a DMEC member, we encourage you to join. DMEC members have access to white papers, case studies, @Work magazine articles, free webinars, legislative updates, and much more. These resources will assist you in building an effective and compliant integrated absence management program, saving you time, resources, and money. Learn more.
If you are being asked to log in more than once, please refresh your browser.