Thursday, Mar. 7
9:00 am PT | 12:00 pm ET
The Americans with Disabilities (ADA) process can be a daunting experience, even for the most experienced companies. This webinar will equip all professionals — from those just getting started to those with established programs — with the right tools to ensure a robust program. Consistent policies, which are effectively communicated, can drive compliance and improve the employee experience.
This session will help employers understand the impact of the “3 C’s” throughout the ADA process: consistency, compliance, and communication. You will gain a thorough understanding of each component and how it relates to the accommodation process, as well as practical tips and tools for application. We will explore best practices for recognizing a person’s need for accommodation, responding to a request, understanding your time frames, and defining each parties’ responsibilities.
DMEC members receive free registration for webinars. Log in to your DMEC account prior to registering to receive member pricing.
- Recognize opportunities to clarify policies and communications.
- Gain an understanding of the impact consistency and communication have on the ADA process.
- Identify ways to align policies and communication to improve compliance.
This session qualifies for the following CEUs: 1 CLMS, 1 CPDM, 1 PHR, and 1 SHRM. To qualify for CEU credit:
- You must attend the full duration of the webinar. Following the webinar and once attendance has been confirmed, you will receive an email with CEU reporting information.
- You must register for and watch the webinar individually. Group participation does not qualify CEU credit.
Exclusively offered by DMEC, the Certified Leave Management Specialist (CLMS) program is the only professional designation of its kind that provides interactive, hands-on training to ensure your programs effectively comply with state and federal leave laws. Learn more about the CLMS program.
DMEC members receive free registration for webinars. Not sure if your organization is a member? Use our online form to verify membership and sign up as an individual under your company’s membership.