Thursday, Mar. 14
9:00 am PT | 12:00 pm ET
Effectively returning employees to work and managing accommodations have long been challenges within even the best absence and disability programs. Attendees of this return-to-work webinar will learn through examples, and gain an understanding of five effective strategies to ensure employees can return to work and/or remain at work through accommodations.
Participants of this session will benefit from specific examples and accommodation guidance provided. Come fill your toolbox with new strategies for managing these challenging activities, and ensuring your programs are industry-leading.
DMEC members receive free registration for webinars. Log in to your DMEC account prior to registering to receive member pricing.
- Identify effective strategies to drive and support return to work.
- Discover how to best engage with employees while meeting everyone’s needs.
- Explore best practice responses to employee requests for accommodation and medical leave.
This session qualifies for the following CEUs: 1 CLMS, 1 CPDM, 1 PHR, and 1 SHRM. To qualify for CEU credit:
- You must attend the full duration of the webinar. Following the webinar and once attendance has been confirmed, you will receive an email with CEU reporting information.
- You must register for and watch the webinar individually. Group participation does not qualify CEU credit.
Exclusively offered by DMEC, the Certified Leave Management Specialist (CLMS) program is the only professional designation of its kind that provides interactive, hands-on training to ensure your programs effectively comply with state and federal leave laws. Learn more about the CLMS program.
DMEC members receive free registration for webinars. Not sure if your organization is a member? Use our online form to verify membership and sign up as an individual under your company’s membership.