Thursday, May 16
9:00 am PT | 12:00 pm ET
Technology in the integrated absence management space continues to evolve. Savvy professionals are getting the education they need to understand their technology options, and are learning how to leverage solutions to meet the needs of their organization. Human resources information system (HRIS) offerings are one such technology that is continually growing in complexity. Has your understanding kept pace?
This webinar will explore the ins and outs of these technology offerings. We’ll break down the complexities of HRIS, and how these systems can offer employers a compliance-friendly solution.
Webinars are free for DMEC members. To receive free pricing, log in to your DMEC account prior to registering.
- Gain a understanding of HRIS/HCM and how they differ.
- Discover what type of digital solution will fit the needs of your organization, and how it can help manage compliance.
- Identify how to add additional solutions through connections or data feeds.
This session qualifies for the following CEUs: 1 CPDM, 1 PHR, and 1 SHRM. To qualify for CEU credit:
- You must attend the full duration of the webinar. Following the webinar and once attendance has been confirmed, you will receive an email with CEU reporting information.
- You must register for and watch the webinar individually. Group participation does not qualify CEU credit.
DMEC members receive free registration for webinars. Not sure if your organization is a member? Use our online form to verify membership and sign up as an individual under your company’s membership.