Thursday, Apr. 25
9:00 am PT | 12:00 pm ET
The Department of Labor (DOL) recently released a letter approving the use of auto-enroll for employer sponsored disability insurance. But what does this really mean for employers and their employees come enrollment season?
The DOL letter presents a great opportunity for employers to simplify their disability enrollment process, but successful enrollment depends on a solid strategy that includes consistent employee education and communication. Join our experts as they explain how the auto-enroll function works and what it will mean for HR administrators. Discussion will include best practices for implementation and employee communications. They will also share results of surveys conducted by Sun Life that provide perspectives on auto-enrollment from both employers and employees alike. The session will explore the value of disability programs, including the services that come with coverage such as vocational rehabilitation and accommodation support for employers, and employee assistance programs.
DMEC members receive free registration for webinars. Log in to your DMEC account prior to registering to receive member pricing.
- Gain an understanding of how auto-enroll works and the business implications of its adoption.
- Identify best practices for implementing auto-enroll into a successful overall enrollment strategy.
- Explore employer and employee perspectives on auto-enrollment from survey research.
This session qualifies for the following CEUs: 1 CPDM, 1 PHR, and 1 SHRM. To qualify for CEU credit:
- You must attend the full duration of the webinar. Following the webinar and once attendance has been confirmed, you will receive an email with CEU reporting information.
- You must register for and watch the webinar individually. Group participation does not qualify CEU credit.
DMEC members receive free registration for webinars. Not sure if your organization is a member? Use our online form to verify membership and sign up as an individual under your company’s membership.