Thursday, June 27
9:00 am PT | 12:00 pm ET
Paid family and medical leave programs are gaining traction across the nation, and are currently approved in seven states. Each state’s approved program is unique in terms of plan design, distribution method, and financial controls. This webinar will offer employers insight into the changing landscape of paid family leave programs, and provide key considerations when structuring employee benefit programs for inclusiveness of all new leave laws.
Attendees will gain insight into the drivers that may dictate specific changes to their company plans, and learn ways to accommodate employees who work in a leave law jurisdiction. We will also explore best practices in delivering communications, and balancing the flow of information to an organization.
Webinars are free for DMEC members. To receive free pricing, log in to your DMEC account prior to registering.
- Gain an understanding of key considerations for structuring employee benefit programs in order to be inclusive of new leave laws.
- Identify drivers which may dictate specific changes to company plans to accommodate employees who work in a leave law jurisdiction.
- Discover the top three lessons learned from implementation of new leave laws from a peer, consultant, and compliance professional.
- Explore best practices to structure and deliver communications of:
- New state and federal jurisdictions considering leave laws
- Balancing the flow of information from the evolution of a newly enacted law, through regulation construction, to the final rules
- Timely updates as programs mature
This session qualifies for the following CEUs: 1 CLMS, 1 CPDM, 1 PHR, and 1 SHRM. To qualify for CEU credit:
- You must attend the full duration of the webinar. Following the webinar and once attendance has been confirmed, you will receive an email with CEU reporting information.
- You must register for and watch the webinar individually. Group participation does not qualify CEU credit.
Exclusively offered by DMEC, the Certified Leave Management Specialist (CLMS) program is the only professional designation of its kind that provides interactive, hands-on training to ensure your programs effectively comply with state and federal leave laws. Learn more about the CLMS program.
DMEC members receive free registration for webinars. Not sure if your organization is a member? Use our online form to verify membership and sign up as an individual under your company’s membership.