Wednesday, July 10
9:00 am PT | 12:00 pm ET
Although most research reflects a strong correlation between health and productivity, many large organizations, including health systems, continue to manage their workforce’s health and productivity separately. This session will discuss the business case for integration, identify barriers and opportunities to effectively arrive at the intersection of health and productivity, and provide some tools to help you measure and improve outcomes.
DMEC members receive free registration for webinars. Log in to your DMEC account prior to registering to receive member pricing.
- Explore the benefits health programs have on workforce productivity.
- Identify strategies for implementation.
- Discover how organizational data can enhance your programs.
Case Escher, Managing Director, The Partners Group
Case joined The Partners Group in 2010 as a managing director, focusing on managing complex healthcare risk. Prior to that, Case has been trusted by companies such as Disney, Sony, Daimler, and United Healthcare as a consultant to leverage his unique blend of data, financial, and analytical skills to provide effective solutions. As managing director at The Partners Group, Case’s role is to lead TPG’s healthcare analytics capabilities and a team of dedicated analysts. In addition, Case is an analyst at heart and consults directly with large, self-funded companies on predictive modeling, data analysis, and strategies to understand and mitigate risk. Case has a BA in finance from California State University, Fullerton.
This session qualifies for the following CEUs: 1 CPDM, 1 PHR, and 1 SHRM. To qualify for CEU credit:
- You must attend the full duration of the webinar. Following the webinar and once attendance has been confirmed, you will receive an email with CEU reporting information.
- You must register for and watch the webinar individually. Group participation does not qualify CEU credit.
DMEC members receive free registration for webinars. Not sure if your organization is a member? Use our online form to verify membership and sign up as an individual under your company’s membership.