Thursday, Nov. 14
9:00 am PT | 12:00 pm ET
If you have employees in any of these statutory jurisdictions — California, Connecticut, Washington, D.C., Hawaii, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, Oregon, Puerto Rico, Rhode Island, and/or Washington — you might be looking for tools and tactics to stay on top of your compliance obligations.
This session will provide information about statutory paid leaves and program changes for 2020. We will highlight Connecticut, Massachusetts, Oregon, and Washington’s upcoming paid leave programs, and allow ample time to answer employer questions.
Webinars are free for DMEC members. To receive free pricing, log in to your DMEC account prior to registering.
- Gain an understanding of new paid leave programs in Connecticut, Massachusetts, Oregon, and Washington.
- Discover employer compliance obligations under statutory paid leave programs, including updates for 2020.
- Explore frequently asked and misunderstood questions about state paid leave programs.
This session qualifies for the following CEUs: 1 CLMS, 1 CPDM, 1 PHR, and 1 SHRM. To qualify for CEU credit:
- You must attend the full duration of the webinar. Following the webinar and once attendance has been confirmed, you will receive an email with CEU reporting information.
- You must register for and watch the webinar individually. Group participation does not qualify CEU credit.
Exclusively offered by DMEC, the Certified Leave Management Specialist (CLMS) program is the only professional designation of its kind that provides interactive, hands-on training to ensure your programs effectively comply with state and federal leave laws. Learn more about the CLMS program.
DMEC members receive free registration for webinars. Not sure if your organization is a member? Use our online form to verify membership and sign up as an individual under your company’s membership.