Thursday, Sept. 5
9:00 am PT | 12:00 pm ET
As the workplace continues to change, leaders are left wondering how they should help employees navigate competing priorities in a more dynamic world. Employees’ expectations are shifting, and they’re looking to organizations for a holistic benefits package that supports their needs now and for the future. During this session, we will share meaningful insights from MetLife’s annual Employee Benefit Trend Study as well as actionable guidance for supporting the value of a holistically-well workforce that empowers employees and their families to thrive in this new work-life world.
Webinars are free for DMEC members. To receive free pricing, log in to your DMEC account prior to registering.
- Gain insights based on new research of employees and employers.
- Learn about stressors in employees’ lives that contribute to overall well-being and the ability to complete their work tasks; and how making employees happy can result in a better workplace for all.
- Explore what an effective wellness program looks like and how to reimagine the role of current benefits to provide a holistic solution.
This session qualifies for the following CEUs: 1 CPDM, 1 PHR, and 1 SHRM. To qualify for CEU credit:
- You must attend the full duration of the webinar. Following the webinar and once attendance has been confirmed, you will receive an email with CEU reporting information.
- You must register for and watch the webinar individually. Group participation does not qualify CEU credit.
DMEC members receive free registration for webinars. Not sure if your organization is a member? Use our online form to verify membership and sign up as an individual under your company’s membership.