Thursday, Oct. 10
9:00 am PT | 12:00 pm ET
We know proper documentation is critical to our programs and policies, but some of us still struggle to incorporate robust documentation systems within our organizations. Without clear guidance on the matter, ADA documentation has proven to be among the most frustrating for employers. Clear and consistent documentation of the interactive process is critical in order to demonstrate your efforts to comply with regulatory guidelines. However, there’s a continuum of maturity for all organizations regarding what documentation and processes are appropriate under the ADA.
In this webinar, we will share highlights from the 2019 DMEC ADA Administration Pulse Survey and discuss the continuum of basic, better, and best documentation practices. Whether your organization is at a more basic documentation level or more advanced, this webinar will offer practical examples and helpful tips you can immediately use to enhance your current efforts and take your program to the next level.
DMEC members receive free registration for webinars. Log in to your DMEC account prior to registering to receive member pricing.
- Gain an understanding of what documentation means under the ADAAA and why is it important.
- Identify the manager’s role and what to document during the interactive process.
- Recognize the results of having good documentation practices.
This session qualifies for the following CEUs: 1 CLMS, 1 CPDM, 1 PHR, and 1 SHRM. To qualify for CEU credit:
- You must attend the full duration of the webinar. Following the webinar and once attendance has been confirmed, you will receive an email with CEU reporting information.
- You must register for and watch the webinar individually. Group participation does not qualify CEU credit.
Exclusively offered by DMEC, the Certified Leave Management Specialist (CLMS) program is the only professional designation of its kind that provides interactive, hands-on training to ensure your programs effectively comply with state and federal leave laws. Learn more about the CLMS program.
DMEC members receive free registration for webinars. Not sure if your organization is a member? Use our online form to verify membership and sign up as an individual under your company’s membership.