Tuesday, Nov. 19
9:00 am PT | 12:00 pm ET
As absence professionals, we spend time learning about various absence regulations under the FMLA and paid family leave (PFL) statutes, the confines of these laws, and how much leave an employee is entitled to based on the state in which they work. But how well do your employees understand the benefits available to them? Are they frustrated because they have inaccurate understandings of their entitlement?
ClaimVantage has conducted proprietary research to find out what your employees really think. Do they know how and when to report an FMLA absence? Do they know if PFL is available to them? The research also examined absence reporting methods (portal or phone) to determine levels of employee satisfaction. In this session, we will unveil key findings from this study to help you understand current employee perceptions about absence and disability programs. We’ll show how to make practical improvements to your absence programs to course-correct where needed, and help your employees really understand the nuances of their entitlement.
DMEC members receive free registration for webinars. Log in to your DMEC account prior to registering to receive member pricing.
- Identify gaps in knowledge between employers and employees when it comes to leaves of absence.
- Explore preferred reporting methods to drive employee engagement improvements.
- Discover how your absence reporting process can impact employee satisfaction.
This session qualifies for the following CEUs: 1 CLMS, 1 CPDM, 1 PHR, and 1 SHRM. To qualify for CEU credit:
- You must attend the full duration of the webinar. Following the webinar and once attendance has been confirmed, you will receive an email with CEU reporting information.
- You must register for and watch the webinar individually. Group participation does not qualify CEU credit.
Exclusively offered by DMEC, the Certified Leave Management Specialist (CLMS) program is the only professional designation of its kind that provides interactive, hands-on training to ensure your programs effectively comply with state and federal leave laws. Learn more about the CLMS program.
DMEC members receive free registration for webinars. Not sure if your organization is a member? Use our online form to verify membership and sign up as an individual under your company’s membership.