Thursday, Dec. 5
9:00 am PT | 12:00 pm ET
Leave of absence is just a portion of the employment law universe in which human resources and benefit professionals live. Decisions made in one employment practice or policy may impact other areas of leave and accommodation administration. In this session, we will learn the interplay between absence laws and other employment laws, such as wage and hour, anti-discrimination laws, and benefit laws.
DMEC members receive free registration for webinars. Log in to your DMEC account prior to registering to receive member pricing.
- Identify how employment practice and policy decisions made under one area of law may impact your absence management and accommodation administration.
- Discover how employment laws interact and cross over one another — or don’t when they should!
- Explore ways to breaking down HR team silos to create a finely-tuned HR and benefits machine that optimizes absence and accommodation administration.
This session qualifies for the following CEUs: 1 CLMS, 1 CPDM, 1 PHR, and 1 SHRM. To qualify for CEU credit:
- You must attend the full duration of the webinar. Following the webinar and once attendance has been confirmed, you will receive an email with CEU reporting information.
- You must register for and watch the webinar individually. Group participation does not qualify CEU credit.
Exclusively offered by DMEC, the Certified Leave Management Specialist (CLMS) program is the only professional designation of its kind that provides interactive, hands-on training to ensure your programs effectively comply with state and federal leave laws. Learn more about the CLMS program.
DMEC members receive free registration for webinars. Not sure if your organization is a member? Use our online form to verify membership and sign up as an individual under your company’s membership.