Thursday, Feb. 20
9:00 am PT | 12:00 pm ET
Compliance with the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) remains a top challenge for employers. It gets even murkier when you tie in emerging state leave laws, intermittent leave management, and granting accommodations under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). It isn’t surprising that more and more employers are finding that it is getting harder, not easier, to stay compliant as time goes by. Beyond simply knowing the laws, applying them to dynamic and nuanced everyday situations raises the risk of non-compliance. It also leaves employers asking the question, “What should I do?”
During this webinar, attendees will be presented with real-life scenarios, each with multiple-choice options to test their knowledge. Our expert panel will walk through each situation, explaining the best answer, while providing expert insights and “tried-and-true” best practices to ensure you’re keeping your FMLA program on the right track.
DMEC members receive free registration for webinars. Log in to your DMEC account prior to registering to receive member pricing.
- Discover how to apply FMLA best practices to everyday scenarios.
- Identify situations where it would be appropriate to engage in ADAAA discussions.
- Gain an understanding of best practices to integrate FMLA and state leave laws.
This session qualifies for the following CEUs: 1 CLMS, 1 CPDM, 1 PHR, and 1 SHRM. To qualify for CEU credit:
- You must attend the full duration of the webinar. Following the webinar and once attendance has been confirmed, you will receive an email with CEU reporting information.
- You must register for and watch the webinar individually. Group participation does not qualify for CEU credit.
Exclusively offered by DMEC, the Certified Leave Management Specialist (CLMS) program is the only professional designation of its kind that provides interactive, hands-on training to ensure your programs effectively comply with state and federal leave laws. Learn more about the CLMS program.
DMEC members receive free registration for webinars. Not sure if your organization is a member? Use our online form to verify membership and sign up as an individual under your company’s membership.