Thursday, Apr. 9
9:00 am PT | 12:00 pm ET
Many companies are managing ADA in-house, and may have questions about how program components or responsibilities can be outsourced. Today, employers have a range of outsourcing options that will keep companies compliant while still providing an excellent employee experience. This webinar will explore some of the pros and cons of outsourcing ADA requirements.
Using practical information and examples, this session will illustrate what various scenarios can look like, explain how to define roles and responsibilities, and talk about how information is shared. Attendees will come away with a greater understanding of key issues surrounding these decisions, and an understanding of what steps to take to better assess these options for their ADA administration.
DMEC members receive free registration for webinars. Log in to your DMEC account prior to registering to receive member pricing.
- Identify key considerations that arise from shifting accommodation responsibilities to a service provider.
- Discover ways to identify and assess service provider capabilities.
- Explore how to develop and manage an effective partnership with an ADA vendor.
- Review methods for measuring program success, and how to implement refinements.
This session qualifies for the following CEUs: 1 CLMS, 1 CPDM, 1 PHR, and 1 SHRM. To qualify for CEU credit:
- You must attend the full duration of the webinar. Following the webinar and once attendance has been confirmed, you will receive an email with CEU reporting information.
- You must register for and watch the webinar individually. Group participation does not qualify for CEU credit.
Exclusively offered by DMEC, the Certified Leave Management Specialist (CLMS) program is the only professional designation of its kind that provides interactive, hands-on training to ensure your programs effectively comply with state and federal leave laws. Learn more about the CLMS program.
DMEC members receive free registration for webinars. Not sure if your organization is a member? Use our online form to verify membership and sign up as an individual under your company’s membership.