Thursday, May 7
9:00 am PT | 12:00 pm ET
When building a compliant leave and disability program, it’s important to understand when and how the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) and the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) interact.
This webinar will compare the similarities and differences in FMLA and ADA laws, and share insights into how these two laws overlap. Attendees can expect to walk away with best practices for coordinating these two laws.
Webinars are free for DMEC members. To receive free pricing, log in to your DMEC account prior to registering.
- Explore the differences between the FMLA and the ADA.
- Discover how to remain compliant with ADA and FMLA laws.
- Gain insights in to how these laws overlap, and how to coordinate absences that may intersect with both laws.
This session qualifies for the following CEUs: 1 CLMS, 1 CPDM, 1 PHR, and 1 SHRM. To qualify for CEU credit:
- You must attend the full duration of the webinar. Following the webinar and once attendance has been confirmed, you will receive an email with CEU reporting information.
- You must register for and watch the webinar individually. Group participation does not qualify CEU credit.
Exclusively offered by DMEC, the Certified Leave Management Specialist (CLMS) program is the only professional designation of its kind that provides interactive, hands-on training to ensure your programs effectively comply with state and federal leave laws. Learn more about the CLMS program.
DMEC members receive free registration for webinars. Not sure if your organization is a member? Use our online form to verify membership and sign up as an individual under your company’s membership.