Wednesday, July 22
9:00 am PT | 12:00 pm ET
The coronavirus pandemic has transformed work and life as we know it, creating new challenges for employers and employees alike. For those in the healthcare industry, the challenges are even greater as they are faced with real health and wellness concerns for themselves and their families. This webinar will offer the latest insights and trends impacting healthcare workers, including ways to reduce stress and feelings of burnout, while fostering holistic well-being. We’ll also cover how disability insurance solutions can make a difference for the financial well-being of healthcare workers and their families during the pandemic and through recovery.
DMEC members receive free registration for webinars. Log in to your DMEC account prior to registering to receive member pricing.
- Explore the importance of supporting holistic well-being amongst your employees, and the positive impact it has on productivity, engagement, and loyalty.
- Discover how disability solutions can complement existing benefits to support employees’ mental and financial well-being.
- Identify resources, tools, and solutions that will support your workforce now and in the future.
This session qualifies for the following CEUs: 1 CLMS, 1 PHR, and 1 SHRM. To qualify for CEU credit:
- You must attend the full duration of the webinar. Following the webinar and once attendance has been confirmed, you will receive an email with CEU reporting information.
- You must register for and watch the webinar individually. Group participation does not qualify CEU credit.
DMEC members receive free registration for webinars. Not sure if your organization is a member? Use our online form to verify membership and sign up as an individual under your company’s membership.