Tuesday, Sept. 15
9:00 am PT | 12:00 pm ET
As the work environment continues to evolve during the COVID-19 pandemic, employers are struggling to develop safe return-to-work strategies, especially when the great return will likely be phased out across many months. From signage and facility changes, to the ever-changing federal and state guidelines, employers should develop strategies that not only protect their workforce, but also support local and federal reopening efforts.
Join us as we learn how our colleagues in varying industries are helping their employees safely return to work in this new environment. What steps have they taken? What have they learned? What has surprised them? Additionally, what must employers consider from the ADA and the FMLA perspectives? You will walk away with practical insight and helpful tips as you work to get your employees back to work safely.
DMEC members receive free registration for webinars. Log in to your DMEC account prior to registering to receive member pricing.
- Identify creative solutions for safe return-to-work transitions.
- Gain an understanding of what considerations should be made from the ADA and the FMLA perspective.
- Discover how to incorporate CDC and EEOC guidance into RTW strategies.
This session qualifies for the following CEUs: 1 CLMS, 1 PHR, and 1 SHRM. To qualify for CEU credit:
- You must attend the full duration of the webinar. Following the webinar and once attendance has been confirmed, you will receive an email with CEU reporting information.
- You must register for and watch the webinar individually. Group participation does not qualify for CEU credit.
Exclusively offered by DMEC, the Certified Leave Management Specialist (CLMS) program is the only professional designation of its kind that provides interactive, hands-on training to ensure your programs effectively comply with state and federal leave laws. Learn more about the CLMS program.
DMEC members receive free registration for webinars. Not sure if your organization is a member? Use our online form to verify membership and sign up as an individual under your company’s membership.