Thursday, Nov. 19
9:00 am PT | 12:00 pm ET
If you have employees in any of these statutory jurisdictions — California, Connecticut, Washington D.C., Hawaii, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, Oregon, Puerto Rico, Rhode Island, or Washington state — you’re probably looking for tools and tactics to stay on top of your compliance obligations. This session will provide information regarding statutory paid leave program changes for 2021. We’ll also provide a recap of the latest paid family leave programs, including Washington D.C’s universal paid leave, and updated information on Massachusetts’ new paid family and medical leave that goes into effect Jan. 1, 2021. Ample time will be made available to answer employer questions.
This presentation will be 90 minutes to allow additional time for Q&A.
DMEC members receive free registration for webinars. Log in to your DMEC account prior to registering to receive member pricing.
- Gain an understanding of employer obligations under new paid leave programs in Massachusetts and Washington D.C., and what it means for employees.
- Identify compliance obligations under statutory disability and paid leave programs, including updates for 2021.
- Review common misconceptions and best practices surrounding state leave programs.
This session qualifies for the following CEUs: 1 ADMS, 1 CDMS, 1 CLMS, 1 PHR, and 1 SHRM. To qualify for CEU credit:
- You must attend the full duration of the webinar. Following the webinar and once attendance has been confirmed, you will receive an email with CEU reporting information.
- You must register for and watch the webinar individually. Group participation does not qualify for CEU credit.
Exclusively offered by DMEC, the Certified Leave Management Specialist (CLMS) program is the only professional designation of its kind that provides interactive, hands-on training to ensure your programs effectively comply with state and federal leave laws. Learn more about the CLMS program.
DMEC members receive free registration for webinars. Not sure if your organization is a member? Use our online form to verify membership and sign up as an individual under your company’s membership.