Thursday, Dec. 3
9:00 am PT | 12:00 pm ET
Multiple studies have shown how serving as a caregiver for others, whether it be a child or an aging parent, can take a toll on the emotional, financial, and physical well-being of the caregiver themselves. The responsibilities associated with caregiving can impact how employees show up in the workplace — whether it be in lost time, decreased productivity, lost career opportunities, or impaired overall well-being. Even prior to the pandemic, caregiving and its impact to those around the world was evident. As the number of workers caring for loved ones continues to increase, it is imperative that employers understand the impact this has on their business.
This webinar will showcase key findings from recent studies as we explore the challenges working caregivers face. Join us to learn how you can support your employees with resources for families with complex, chronic, and ongoing care needs. We will provide you with real-world evidence, solutions, and ideas to tackle today’s caregiving crisis.
DMEC members receive free registration for webinars. Log in to your DMEC account prior to registering to receive member pricing.
- Gain an understanding of caregiver responsibilities, and why caregivers are more at risk for emotional, physical, and financial stress.
- Explore how COVID-19 is compounding the stress caregivers face.
- Identify actionable solutions, and how an effective benefit strategy can support caregiver needs.
This session qualifies for the following CEUs: 1 ADMS, 1 CDMS, 1 CLMS, 1 PHR, and 1 SHRM. To qualify for CEU credit:
- You must attend the full duration of the webinar. Following the webinar and once attendance has been confirmed, you will receive an email with CEU reporting information.
- You must register for and watch the webinar individually. Group participation does not qualify for CEU credit.
Exclusively offered by DMEC, the Certified Leave Management Specialist (CLMS) program is the only professional designation of its kind that provides interactive, hands-on training to ensure your programs effectively comply with state and federal leave laws. Learn more about the CLMS program.
DMEC members receive free registration for webinars. Not sure if your organization is a member? Use our online form to verify membership and sign up as an individual under your company’s membership.