Tuesday, Dec. 1
9:00 am PT | 12:00 pm ET
Enough is enough! The pandemic, unemployment, natural disasters, and racial injustice across the nation has challenged employees emotionally, physically and mentally. In addition, your workforce is struggling with restrictions, adapting to work at home, unexpected family demands and the unknown brought on by COVID 19. Many are reporting increased rates of anxiety, depression, and stress whether new or exacerbated by current circumstances and the psychological suffering will likely continue. Employers are 8 months into the pandemic response and looking for solutions and ideas on how to support their workforce.
Unum’s Employer Survey provides insight on how U.S. employers are responding to challenges resulting from the pandemic and specifically the looming mental health crisis that some feel will occur in the workplace. What is the impact of stress, anxiety, and financial concerns on the workforce and how can employers support resiliency? Hear how two companies are responding to the mental health needs of their workforce and creating new resources and programs this fall and into 2021.
This session will showcase and solicit audience feedback on implemented solutions, resources and programs while providing helpful information to consider from a mental health perspective.
- Identify current challenges employers are facing with their workforce.
- Learn how other companies are supporting their employees and their best practices.
- Take away practical tips and available resources and programs.
This session qualifies for the following CEUs: 1 ADMS, 1 CDMS, 1 CLMS, 1 PHR, and 1 SHRM. To qualify for CEU credit:
- You must attend the full duration of the webinar. Following the webinar and once attendance has been confirmed, you will receive an email with CEU reporting information.
- You must register for and watch the webinar individually. Group participation does not qualify for CEU credit.
Exclusively offered by DMEC, the Certified Leave Management Specialist (CLMS) program is the only professional designation of its kind that provides interactive, hands-on training to ensure your programs effectively comply with state and federal leave laws. Learn more about the CLMS program.