Tuesday, Oct. 26
9:00 am PT | 12:00 pm ET
The compliance landscape surrounding absence and disability management is changing at a dizzying pace. Our annual compliance update webinar series is back to help employers who might be struggling to keep up with the changes impacting their organizations. Each session in this four-part series focuses on a different region of the United States — bringing you the latest developments in circuit court decisions, legislative updates, leave and acommodation guidance, and other critical compliance news. Our compliance presenters will bring key information to keep your absence and disability management programs compliant.
This webinar will cover content specific to the Midwestern region of the United States: Wisconsin, Michigan, Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, Missouri, Arkansas, North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Minnesota, Iowa, Kentucky, and Tennessee (6th, 7th, and 8th circuit courts).
DMEC members receive free registration for webinars. Log in to your DMEC account prior to registering to receive member pricing.
- Explore recently updated and pending legislation impacting absence and disability management in the Midwestern U.S.
- Review recent circuit court decisions that impact disability and absence management under the jurisdiction of the 6th, 7th, and 8th circuit courts.
- Gain a practical understanding of how the various disability and leave management laws work together throughout the Midwestern U.S.
This session qualifies for the following CEUs: 1 ADMS, 1 CDMS, 1 CLMS, 1 PHR, and 1 SHRM. To qualify for CEU credit:
- You must attend the full duration of the webinar. Following the webinar and once attendance has been confirmed, you will receive an email with CEU reporting information.
- You must register for and watch the webinar individually. Group participation does not qualify for CEU credit.
Exclusively offered by DMEC, the Certified Leave Management Specialist (CLMS) program is the only professional designation of its kind that provides interactive, hands-on training to ensure your programs effectively comply with state and federal leave laws. Learn more about the CLMS program.
DMEC members receive free registration for webinars. Not sure if your organization is a member? Use our online form to verify membership and sign up as an individual under your company’s membership.