2017 DMEC FMLA/ADA Employer Compliance Conference
The 2017 DMEC FMLA/ADA Employer Compliance Conference is a great way to maintain your credentials and earn continuing education credit. Please check the final conference program and onsite tracking form for approval status and credit hour approvals.
The 2017 conference will offer up to 13 hours of Certified Leave Management Specialist (CLMS) continuing education, including one hour in ethics for the session, What Is Illegal Interference Under the ADA and FMLA? and one hour in privacy for the session A Fine Line: Balancing Confidentiality During Disability and Leave Investigations. Learn more about the CLMS program.
DMEC has also applied for recertification CEUs for the following certifications and professional designations.
- SPHR/PHR (Senior Professional/Professional in Human Resources)
- SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP (SHRM Recertification)
- ADMS (Associate Disability Management Specialist)
- CA-BRN (California Board of Registered Nursing (and reciprocal states))
- CCAA (Certified Career Assessment Associates)
- CCMP (Certified Case Management Professional)
- CCMC (Certified Case Manager)
- CDMS (Certified Disability Management Specialist)
- CPDM (Certified Professional in Disability Management)
- CRCC (Certified Rehabilitation Counselor)
- CWA (Certified Work Adjustment Specialists)
- CVE (Certified Vocational Evaluation Specialists)