Add Your Company Affiliation & Check Your Membership Status
Follow the steps below to add your company affiliation and verify your DMEC membership status.
Check Your Company Affiliation
If you have a DMEC account:
- Log into your DMEC account.
- On the “My Account” page, view the “Company Affiliations” information.
If you don’t have a DMEC account:
- Create a new free DMEC account.
- On the “Create My Account” page, you can look up your company name to affiliate yourself with it. Note: Your email domain must match the domain(s) we have listed for the organization in order to create the affiliation.
If you’re unsure if you have a DMEC account:
- Select the “Not Sure If You Have An Account?” option and enter your email address.
- If you have an account, a password reset email will be sent to the email address provided. Once you log into your account, view the “Company Affiliations” information on the “My Account” page.
- If you do not have an account, follow the steps above to create a free account.
Add an Affiliation
If you are not affiliated with a company, follow the steps below.
- Select the “Add Affiliation” button and search for your company.
- A company list will appear. If your email address matches the domain listed on company account, you will be able to add your affiliation.
- If your company is not listed, select the “Create New Company” button and complete the requested information.
Check Your Membership Status
Once your company is listed under the “Company Affiliations” section, follow the steps below to verify membership status.
- Return to the “My Account” page, and check the “Membership Information” section. Your membership status will be listed.
- If you are not a member, you can select the “Join/Renew” button to purchase an individual or organizational membership.