Industry Resources & Tools
Check out member resources, updates, sample templates, and tools from industry thought leaders — themed around timely topics in the absence and disability community. This content hub will be updated periodically throughout the year with new resources that you can immediately put into practice in your absence and disability management programs.
Post-Pandemic Return-to-Work Resources: R3 Continuum
- Use this Return to the Workplace Checklist to ensure your organization considers policies and procedures, employee communications, mental health, and safety as employees transition back to the office.
- Leadership Strategies to Support Employee Mental Health as They Return to Work
For more information, visit www.r3c.com.
Behavioral Health Resources: The Standard
- COVID-19 Pandemic Impact on Behavioral Health in the Workplace Infographic
- Behavioral Health Resource Center
- Have your employees consider these tips and approaches to support mental wellness and well-being with this self-care worksheet. Employees can use the notes section to personalize how they will put each tip into practice, and they can share insight with their families to prompt discussion on how to better support each other.
For more information, visit www.standard.com.
INTERESTED IN SHOWCASING YOUR COMPANY’S THOUGHT LEADERSHIP?
If you would like more information about sponsorship availability, please email Jennifer Nelson at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800.789.3632, ext. 121.