2024 DMEC FMLA/ADA Employer
The 2024 DMEC FMLA/ADA Employer Compliance Conference is a great way to maintain your credentials and earn continuing education credit. Please check the final event information for approval status and credit hours available.
DMEC has applied for continuing education for the following certifications and professional designations.
- ADMS (Associated Disability Management Specialist)
- CA-BRN (California Board of Registered Nursing (and reciprocal states)
- CCM (Certified Case Manager)
- CDMS (Certified Disability Management Specialist)
- CLMS (Certified Leave Management Specialist)
- PHR/SPHR (Professional/Senior Professional in HR)
- SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP (SHRM Certified Professional/Senior Certified Professional)
Attendees of the 2024 DMEC Compliance Conference will be able to earn up to 18 CEU hours toward DMEC’s CLMS designation and up to 19.25 CEU hours for all other designations.
DMEC is a pre-approved provider of continuing education credits for the certifications above. In addition, DMEC conferences attendees are encouraged to download and submit their certificate of attendance to other certifying organizations for credit consideration. In most cases, DMEC’s conferences will be approved for continuing education credit.
Looking for CRC credits through the Commission on Rehabilitation Counselor Certification (CRCC)?
Download instructions on how to submit your certificate of attendance for credit consideration.