Registration is now closed
Registration for the 2015 DMEC Annual Conference is now closed.
On-site registration will be available at the DMEC Registration Desk. See you in San Francisco!
Annual Conference on Absence, Disability Management & Return to Work Strategies
Dates: August 2 – 5, 2015
Location: San Francisco Marriott Marquis, San Francisco CA
Registration for the DMEC 2015 Annual Conference is now available. The conference will be held August 2–5, 2015 at the Marriott Marquis, San Francisco. Historically attracting well over 600 IDM, Benefits, and Leave Management professionals from the US and Canada, this is the one conference you don’t want to miss!
- Amazon’s Leave & Accommodation Program: The Next Generation
- How Chevron Leverages Integrated Data to Manage Absence
- Workforce Health Research at Pacific Gas & Electric
- Does Plan Design Matter? The Microsoft Story
- The RTW Trifecta: Coordination and Administration of ADA, FMLA, and Disability
- Managing and Disciplining Employees with Disabilities
Plus, FMLA Branch Chief Helen Applewhaite will join the EEOC’s Pierce Blue, FMLA Insights’ Jeff Nowak, and Jackie Willingham from The Standard for Washington Update: Don’t Get Caught Unprepared! Join our panel of experts as they provide up-to-the-minute insights about what to expect next from Washington DC.