2021 DMEC Virtual Annual Conference
The 2021 DMEC Virtual Annual Conference is a great way to maintain your credentials and earn continuing education credit. Please check the final event information for approval status and credit hours available. Conference attendees may earn up to 20 continuing education credit hours unless otherwise noted below.
DMEC has applied for recertification CEUs for the following certifications and professional designations.
- ADMS (Associated Disability Management Specialist)
- CA-BRN (California Board of Registered Nursing (and reciprocal states))
- CCAA (Certified Career Assessment Associate)
- CCM (Certified Case Manager)
- CDMS (Certified Disability Management Specialist)
- CLMS (Certified Leave Management Specialist): 19 CLMS CEUs are available.
- CRC (Certified Rehabilitation Counselor)
- CVE (Certified Vocational Evaluation Specialists)
- CWA (Certified Work Adjustment Specialists)
- PHR/SPHR (Professional/Senior Professional in HR)
- SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP (SHRM Certified Professional/Senior Certified Professional)