2024 DMEC Annual Conference
The 2024 DMEC Annual Conference is a great way to maintain your credentials and earn continuing education credit. Attendees of the 2024 DMEC Annual Conference can earn up to 18.5 continuing education hours.
DMEC has applied for recertification CEUs for the following certifications and professional designations.
- ADMS (Associate Disability Management Specialist)
- CA-BRN (California Board of Registered Nursing (and reciprocal states)
- CCM (Certified Case Manager)
- CDMS (Certified Disability Management Specialist)
- CLMS (Certified Leave Management Specialist)
- PHR/SPHR (Professional/Senior Professional in HR)
- SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP (SHRM Certified Professional/Senior Certified Professional)
DMEC is a pre-approved provider of continuing education credits for the certifications above. In addition, DMEC conferences attendees are encouraged to download and submit their certificate of attendance to other certifying organizations for credit consideration. In most cases, DMEC’s conferences will be approved for continuing education credit.
Looking for CRC credits through the Commission on Rehabilitation Counselor Certification (CRCC)?
Download instructions on how to submit your certificate of attendance for credit consideration.