DMEC Learning Center
The DMEC Learning Center serves as an online hub for watching webinar archives and completing the Certified Leave Management Specialist (CLMS) program.
For DMEC Members
The new DMEC Learning Center offers an automated process for watching webinar archives and earning continuing education. Log into your DMEC account, check out the webinar archives available, and follow the instructions for viewing.
For CLMS Students and Designees
The new DMEC Learning Center is your spot for completing your Certified Leave Management Specialist (CLMS) online course/exam and for tracking your recertification requirements once your designation has been earned.
In the DMEC Learning Center, you can:
- Access the CLMS online course (if purchased)
- Download the CLMS Resource Guide (if purchased)
- Take your initial exam or recertification exam (if purchased)
- Review and manage your designation status and certificates (once your designation has been earned)
- Add continuing education activities and professional contributions (once your designation has been earned)
- And more
If you have questions about the CLMS program or need technical assistance, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 800.789.3632, ext. 101.