For CLMS Students and Designees
We are pleased to announce the launch of the new DMEC Learning Center, your online hub for completing your Certified Leave Management Specialist (CLMS) online course/exam and for tracking your recertification requirements once your designation has been earned.
In the DMEC Learning Center, you can:
- Access the CLMS online course (if purchased)
- Download the CLMS Resource Guide (if purchased)
- Take your initial exam or recertification exam (if purchased)
- Review and manage your designation status and certificates (once your designation has been earned)
- Add continuing education activities and professional contributions (once your designation has been earned)
- And more
In-Progress Students Who Started Prior to Sept. 2, 2019
If you registered for your CLMS online course/exam or recertification exam prior to Sept. 2, 2019, and are still in progress, you will complete your CLMS components in our previous learning center before you are added to the new DMEC Learning Center. Once your components are successfully completed, your records will be transferred and you will receive an email from DMEC with instructions for accessing and using the new DMEC Learning Center.
If you have questions about the CLMS program or need technical assistance, please contact us at email@example.com or 800.789.3632, ext. 101.