2017 DMEC FMLA/ADA Employer
Plan to join us for the 2017 DMEC FMLA/ADA Employer Compliance Conference in Minneapolis, May 1-3, 2017. During 2 1/2 interactive days, you will:
- Acquire practical tips and tools from DOL and EEOC representatives and FMLA/ADA experts to manage your daily compliance responsibilities and reduce your company’s risk of legal exposure.
- Gather the latest FMLA and ADA strategies and procedural recommendations to tackle your most challenging issues.
- Ensure your programs are compliant with statutory requirements based on recent court decisions and updates to both the FMLA and ADA.
Don’t miss out! Secure your spot today.
The full conference program is now available. Download the PDF and check out the full line-up of sessions and speakers.
The 2017 DMEC FMLA/ADA Employer Compliance Conference will offer up 15.75 hours of continuing education for a variety certifications and designations, including the Certified Leave Management Specialist (CLMS) program.
Who Should Attend
Professionals with the following responsibilities:
- Absence and disability management
- FMLA/ADA workplace compliance
- Human resources/benefits
- Return to work programs
- Risk management and litigation
- Workers’ compensation
- Workplace accommodations