2018 DMEC FMLA/ADA Employer
Join your peers and prepare to confidently tackle your organization’s FMLA/ADA challenges at the 2018 DMEC FMLA/ADA Employer Compliance Conference, Apr. 30-May 3, in Orlando. Registration is now open. Reserve your spot today!
Sessions and Speakers
The program for the 2018 DMEC FMLA/ADA Employer Compliance Conference is now available. With a full day of education added to this year’s conference program, you will:
- Acquire practical tips and tools from DOL and EEOC representatives and FMLA/ADA experts to manage your daily compliance responsibilities and reduce your company’s risk of legal exposure.
- Gather the latest strategies and procedural recommendations to tackle your most challenging absence and disability issues.
- Ensure your programs are compliant with statutory requirements based on recent court decisions and updates to state and local laws throughout the country.
Who Should Attend
Professionals with responsibilities in the following areas will find the topics and information covered at the 2018 DMEC Compliance Conference relevant and applicable to their day-to-day activities:
- Absence and disability management
- FMLA/ADA workplace compliance
- Human resources/benefits
- Return-to-work/Stay-at-work programs
- Risk management and litigation
- Workers’ compensation
- Workplace accommodations
What Past Attendees Are Saying
“The variety of speakers helped to provide different opinions/perspectives, but also helped to reinforce common themes and best practices. The vast array of practical examples and explanations of case studies gave me new insight as to how to evaluate the bigger picture when drafting and applying policies and procedures.”
“ I enjoyed meeting with others in my field and finding contacts that I can use in the future for opinions or help with difficult decisions. The conference renewed my excitement and passion for what I do on a daily basis.”
“ The information was plentiful and well presented. I also had some great networking opportunities with peers at other organizations and potential vendors as I learned more about how we could leverage their technology.”