2018 DMEC Annual Conference
Join your peers and prepare to drive success through your absence and disability programs at the 2018 DMEC Annual Conference, Aug. 6-9, 2018, at the Hilton Austin in Austin, TX. Registration is now open. Secure your spot today!
Sessions and Speakers
The program for the 2018 DMEC Annual Conference is now available.
- Gain insights from those on the front line. Employers from a variety of organizations will share real-world experience and case studies, giving you expert knowledge on how to address the complex issues you are facing in your organization.
- Share ideas with peers and executive thought leaders from across the country during your choice of 40+ scheduled sessions and events.
- Take back proven strategies, actionable ideas, and tested program models to assist with the development and implementation of cost-saving programs in your company.
Who Should Attend
Professionals with responsibilities in the following areas will find the topics and information covered at the 2018 DMEC Annual Conference relevant and applicable to their day-to-day activities:
- Absence and disability management
- Leave and time off management
- Return-to-work programs
- Human Resources/Benefits
- FMLA/ADA compliance
- Claims/Case management
- Health and productivity management
- Risk and litigation management
- Occupational health and safety
- Workers’ compensation
What Past Attendees Are Saying
“I was a first-time attendee and had high expectations for the conference. The speakers and topics were exceptional. I thoroughly enjoyed the information and opportunity to ask questions.”
“I have attended many trade shows, conferences, seminars, and training sessions over the years, and the 2017 DMEC Annual Conference was top notch from start to finish.”
“This was our first DMEC conference, and it was wonderful. We were very satisfied with the overall conference and the facilities. Thank you for presenting relevant materials for discussion. We will be back again!”
“I have supported DMEC for the past 25 years, because they are relevant. DMEC provides information that I need on a daily basis. The opportunity to hear from other employers and borrow from the best is invaluable!”