2017 DMEC Annual Conference
The 2017 DMEC Annual Conference is a great way to maintain your credentials and earn continuing education credit. Please check the final 2017 DMEC Annual Conference program and onsite tracking form for approval status and credit hour approvals.
The 2017 conference will offer up to 11 hours of Certified Leave Management Specialist (CLMS) continuing education. Learn more about the CLMS program.
DMEC has also applied for recertification CEUs for the following certifications and professional designations.
- SPHR/PHR (Senior Professional/Professional in HR)
- SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP (SHRM Recertification)
- ADMS (Associate Disability Management Specialist)
- CA-BRN (California Board of Registered Nursing (and reciprocal states))
- CCAA (Certified Career Assessment Associate)
- CCMP (Certified Case Management Professional)
- CCMC (Certified Case Manager)
- CDMS (Certified Disability Management Specialist)
- CPDM (Certified Professional in Disability Management)
- CRCC (Certified Rehabilitation Counselor)
- CWA (Certified Work Adjustment Specialist)
- CVE (Certified Vocational Evaluation Specialist)